Massage for Dogs and Small Animals
Your faithful pet also needs some loving care, whether you have a dog, cat, bird, rat, rabbit or other small animal; massage can strengthen their immune system, or treat injuries, or address lack of activity, or poor movement. Indirect manual therapy technique is used that is not as invasive as other techniques.
Pet Massage May Help:
- Speed a pet’s recovery from injury or surgery
- Arthritic senior pets stay more comfortable
- Canine athletes/show dogs stay at the top of their game
- Stress reduction, bonding, touch acceptance-shy/rescued pets
- Support pet’s immune function and general health